Saturday, March 19, 2011

New Methods of blogging :)

I thought it would be fun to journal using the webcam I got a bit ago and see how easy it was and if it was a decent size to upload.

I had to download a converter since the file is extremely big like 117 mb raw so I converted it to like 17 mb so it would actually upload but the quality might be crap, sorry.  As it turns out the video quality uploads to a scratchy look since it looks fine on my computer, ugg.  I'll play around on future videos so it doesn't look so bad.

4 comments:

Annette said...

I love, Love, LOVE the video blogging!!!!! Keep it up!

Congrats on the job too. It sounds fun. I bet it keeps you REALLY busy, but interaction with lots of people is good.
How did kareoke go...? Did you wow everyone with your awesome tenor voice?

This was so great! I'm proud of you :)

DDC said...

Karaoke was fine but there was a sign up sheet to go and a ton of bad people wouldn't stop singing so when I finally got to go I was the last person. They're choices of songs were sad so I picked something I liked which was "Time of your life" by Green Day (short and sweet). People liked it though =P.

Annette said...

At least you brought the evening to close on a good note!

Connie Christensen said...

Hey, this is great! I just discovered that your blog had been updated yesterday. Hope you continue!
Mom